We believe in full disclosure of our methodology, and in giving back to the innovation community. Here you can find our white papers, articles, presentations and other thought leadership. Contact us if you have questions. We love talking about innovation.
published in the fall of 2011. His first book, Make us more Innovative, was published in 2008.
Jeffrey published a new ebook in June 2012 entitled 20 Mistakes Innovators Make. You can read
20 Mistakes Innovators Make or follow the book site where you can comment and add mistakes you’ve encountered.
See our thought leaders in action
- Jeffrey speaking on customer insight tools and methods at the SFIA conference
- Jeffrey speaking about Relentless Innovation at the Big Frontier Event
- Jeffrey interviewed on TV in Bogota Columbia
- Jeffrey presenting the ideas behind the Relentless Innovation book
- Jeffrey Phillips interview at the Computers in Libraries conference
- Jeffrey Phillips interviewed at CEDIM (Monterrey, Mexico)
OVO has published magazine and journal articles on innovation topics.
- For the Henry Ford Magazine, a comparison of Menlo Park and Xerox PARC
- Assessing an innovation training program – key factors to consider when evaluating innovation training
- Virtual Worlds as Innovation Platforms – using virtual worlds and virtual reality as an innovation space
- The Collaborative Innovation Reference Framework – an attempt to define a common innovation methodology
- Open Innovation Typology – making sense of the phrase “open innovation” and its implications
- Rapid Disruptive Methodology – Creating disruptive ideas in less time with less risk and better outcomes
OVO writes about critical opportunities and challenges when building an innovation capability.
- Identifying Innovation Opportunities – simplifying innovation choices and options
- Beyond Explore and Exploit – an end to end idea lifecycle
- Why innovators need a new change paradigm – moving to fluidity
- The Critical Interplay between innovation, business models and change
- The Future of Innovation – Examines the impact of Big Data and Open Innovation on innovation processes
- Unusual Suspects – Identifying High Capacity Innovators in your organization
- Language of Innovation – which defines why shared, consistent definitions and language are so important
- Executive Networks Innovation White Paper August 2014 Final – in conjunction with Executive Networks
- The Executive Workmat – defining the roles and responsibilities of senior executives
- Rapid Disruptive Innovation
- Creating an Innovation Culture
- Innovation Roles: white paper
- Building the case for an Innovation Center of Excellence
Many of our presentations on various innovation topics can be found on Slideshare.