How many times have you been asked to “think outside the box”?
Do you know why thinking outside the box is so hard?
Thinking outside the box requires five factors that are often overlooked:
- Recognizing that a “box” exists
- Defining new parameters and perspectives
- Providing enough energy to convince people to leave the old box
- Understanding the tools and skills necessary to succeed in a new box
- Preparing to bring new ideas back into the old box
Our Thinking outside the box workshop examines each of these factors, to define
what leaders and management teams must do to help their teams think outside
their existing boxes.
Contact us if you’d like to learn more about our Thinking Outside the Box workshop.