- Assessments to evaluate innovation readiness, strengths and gaps
- Consulting to implement innovation tools and lead projects
- Training and team definition to build a robust innovation capability
- Change management focused on creating a culture of innovation
- Innovation Workshops to introduce new skills and perspectives
- IgnidioTM Raleigh-based idea generation space and services
Staffing / Commitment
Our approach is based on partnering with our clients to ensure knowledge transfer. This means that your team is a full partner with our consultants.
We staff small teams of experts and expect your team to commit completely to the project, and to innovation generally.
We provide fixed time/fixed cost workshops and short term projects typically focused on one aspect of the innovation process – scenario planning, idea generation or training and change management.
We provide “time and materials” innovation projects, which are planned and scoped based on customer needs. While there is no “typical” timeframe, many projects can be completed between 3 and 9 months.